Insights into Fundraising
Learn how to approach fundraising to create urgency and close your round successfully!
Join 100+ founders
Learn in 2 weeks how to get ready for your fundraise!
Learn how to raise from family offices, angels and VCs!
Helped founders who raised in total more than $100m
Who’s this for?
- Fundraising Strategy and Tactics
- Narrative and Storytelling
- How to find investors
- Investor introductions and approach
- Getting the best terms
- Understand the full process of fundraising from A to Z
- Connect with other founders
Improve your fundraising process
Narrative and Story
Negotiation and Terms
- Get your narrative and story ready
- Prepare your pitch deck
- Learn how to find investors and how to use investor lists
- Create urgency by having a fundraising strategy
- Learn how to get investor intros
- Understand key legal terms and negotiation tactics
- Plan your investor reach out
What you’ll learn
Thursday, 17th August,
Narrative and Story as the key ingredient for a great pitch deck.
- Learn how to get the attention from your email blurb to your deck and your actual pitch to the investor.
Thursday, 24th August,
Fundraising strategy and tactics.
- How to find investors and how to use investor lists.
- How to get introductions.
- Learn how to create urgency by categorising your investors into tiers and personas and plan out your outreach.
Investor turned operator
I raised $4m from family offices and angels to create Alphawell Brands, a profitable holding group of internet businesses, growing 200% annually.
Prior to being an operator, I spent close to 10 years in finance. I understand how investors think and how funds tick. I invested in some of UK’s leading VC funds and several Seed and Series A businesses which continued to raise subsequent rounds.
Being part of various business communities, I am observing and learning best-practices on fundraising from some of the largest raises out there.